This tour will immerse you in the atmosphere of 19-20 century. This tour includes not only museums, memorial apartments but also places where characters described by Dostoevskii lived.
The tour includes a visit to:
- memorial flat of Fedor Dostoevskii- Russian writer of 19th century;
- memorial flat of Anna Ahmatova- Russian poet of 19th-20th century that created her the most famous poetry during Stalin repression;
- - unique museum of Russian literature that represent personal belongings, drafts of Russian writers and poets.
Duration 5 hours
150$ for a group up to 10 people
- Guide service for the whole tour
- Transport by modern, air conditioned vehicle for the whole tour
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the museums
- Photo permission at all sites
- Bottled water (1 bottle per person)
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Maps of the city
What's not included
- Meals (lunch costs about 15 USD)
- Souvenirs. Both can be paid by credit card
Book a tour! If you book two tours, you’ll get a 5% discount for each tour!
Haven’t found your dream tour?
Please contact us and we will design a special customer-tailored tour for you!