Artillery museum is one of the largest artillery museums in the world. You will have an opportunity to see unique world famous objects such as personal arms, medals, and gifts received by Russian emperors and military commanders, famous Katyusha rocket launcher of World War II, Kalashnikov AK-47, anti-aircraft systems, armored vehicles, and missiles dated back to the era of Cold War.
You will have an opportunity to touch one of the anti-aircraft guns situated under the open sky.
This tour is perfect for kids.
Duration 2.5 hours
Prices (in US dollars)
|Group size||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax||9 pax||10 pax|
|Price per person||149||157||175||183||191||199||242||250||258||266|
- Guide service for the whole tour
- Transport by modern, air conditioned vehicle for the whole tour
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Artillery Museum
- Photo permission
- Bottled water (1 bottle per person)
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Maps of the city
What's not included
- Meals (lunch costs about 15 USD)
- Souvenirs. Both can be paid by credit card
Book a tour! If you book two tours, you’ll get a 5% discount for each tour!
Haven’t found your dream tour?
Please contact us and we will design a special customer-tailored tour for you!