Oranienbaum is a former Russian royal residencethat is included in UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
The Grand Menshikov Palace is the most famous and unique suburbian residence that was not badly damaged During World War II because only Oranienbaum and Kronstadt were not occupied and destroyed by the Nazis.
Pavillions are not included in the price but can be visited upon advanced request. Among the pavilions that can be visited is Chinese Palace. Chinese Palace in Oranienbaum is famous for its interiors especialy Glass Beaded Salon.
Duration 5 hours
Prices (in US dollars)
|Group size||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax||9 pax||10 pax|
|Price per person||143||153||177||188||198||209||233||243||254||265|
- Guide service for the whole tour
- Transport by modern, air conditioned vehicle for the whole tour
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the The Grand Menshikov Palace and the park
- Photo permission at all sites
- Bottled water (1 bottle per person)
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Maps of the city
What's not included
- Meals (lunch costs about 15 USD)
- Souvenirs. Both can be paid by credit card
Book a tour! If you book two tours, you’ll get a 5% discount for each tour!