This walking tour includes the most picturesque landmarks of Saint Petersburg. We will see Palace Square, the place that witnessed many historical events. During the tour we will see from the outside the Winter Palace and the General Stuff Building, that had the longest façade when it was constructed in 1829 by Carlo Rossi.
The next point in our walking tour will be St. Isaac’s Cathedral, that was constructed by August Montferrand, and is the fourth largest cupola cathedral in Europe.
The next point in the walking tour is the Building of Senat and Sinod another masterpiece constructed by Carlo Rossi. There is one more monument located very close to the Building of Senat and Sinod. The Bronze Horseman is thought to be one of the symbols of Saint Petersburg.
This tour makes it available to see the most magnificent building from water during the boat tip that is also included.
Duration 3 hours
Prices (in US dollars)
|Group size||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax||9 pax||10 pax|
|Price per person||75||95||115||135||155||175||195||215||235||255|
- Guide service for the whole tour
- Transport by modern, air conditioned vehicle for the whole tour
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the main Hermitage complex (it doesn’t include the collection of Impressiomists)
- Photo permission at all sites
- Bottled water (1 bottle per person)
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Maps of the city
What's not included
- Meals (lunch costs about 15 USD)
- Souvenirs. Both can be paid by credit card
Book a tour! If you book two tours, you’ll get a 5% discount for each tour!