The Faberge museum is a private museum founded by Russian billionaire Viktor Vekselberg. The Faberge Museum is located in Shuvalov Palace. During the tour you will enjoy newly restored interiors among the most magnificent are Crimson Sitting Room, main staircase.
You will be definitely impressed by the collection of the Fabege Museum that has 9 Faberge eggs are and about 4000 other jewelry items.
Duration 2 hours
Prices (in US dollars)
|Group size||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax||9 pax||10 pax|
|Price per person||352||352||362||362||362||362||372||372||372||372|
- Guide service for the whole tour
- Transport by modern, air conditioned vehicle for the whole tour
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the The Faberge Museum
- Photo permission at all sites
- Bottled water (1 bottle per person)
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Maps of the city
What's not included
- Meals (lunch costs about 15 USD)
- Souvenirs. Both can be paid by credit card
Book a tour! If you book two tours, you’ll get a 5% discount for each tour!