This tour includes a visit to Sheremetev Palace (Museum of Music) has more than three thousand instruments and is one of the five largest in the world. Some of the instruments exhibited in Sheremetev Palace used to belong to the Imperial family of the Romanovs. Among the most interesting items is the unique Russian horn orchestra.
The tour also includes Shalyapin Memorial apartment. You will enjoy the atmosphere of a private flat of the beginning of XX century. You will be able to see personal belongings, furniture, famous costumes of Fedor Shalyapin.
Duration 3.5 hours
Prices (in US dollars)
|Group size||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax||9 pax||10 pax|
|Price per person||203||245||302||343||385||427||483||525||567||608|
- Guide service for the whole tour
- Transport by modern, air conditioned vehicle for the whole tour
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Sheremetev Palace and Shalyapin Memorial flat
- Photo permission at all sites
- Bottled water (1 bottle per person)
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Maps of the city
What's not included
- Meals (lunch costs about 15 USD)
- Souvenirs. Both can be paid by credit card
Book a tour! If you book two tours, you’ll get a 5% discount for each tour!