This tour includes a visit to the museum the Monument to all Defenders of Leningrad and the exhibition devoted to the Siege of Leningrad in.
The Monument to the Heroic Defenders of Leningrad located at the focal point of Ploshchad Pobedy (Victory Square).
The main feature is a 48-metre obelisk and an eternal flame in the centre of the monument surrounded by the wall with inscriptions. There are also many statues of the victims and the heroes of Leningrad. The iternal flame to commemorate the victims of WWII is located in the middle of the monument. Permanent display of the Monument to the Heroic Defenders of Leningrad is located beneath the monument and is lit by 900 candles as Leningrad was besieged by the Nazis for 900 days.
The exhibition in Rymyanstev Mansion will impress you by the items which were mainly donated by the citizens of the besieged Leningrad, the models of military equipment and the photos that were taken during WWII that captured the most decisive battles and everyday life of ordinary people.
Duration 3.5 hours
Prices (in US dollars)
|Group size||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax||9 pax||10 pax|
|Price per person||118||135||162||178||195||212||238||255||272||288|
- Guide service for the whole tour
- Transport by modern, air conditioned vehicle for the whole tour
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the main Hermitage complex (it doesn’t include the collection of Impressiomists)
- Photo permission at all sites
- Bottled water (1 bottle per person)
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Maps of the city
What's not included
- Meals (lunch costs about 15 USD)
- Souvenirs. Both can be paid by credit card
Book a tour! If you book two tours, you’ll get a 5% discount for each tour!