The tour includes a visit to Pavlovsk which is about one hour and a half away from Saint Petersburg. Grand Palace in Pavlovsk was constructed as a private residence for Paul I. That is why where you will definitely enjoy cozy intimate atmosphere. The palace has unique interiors with very unusual architectural decisions. You will see when you enter the palace. The Egyptian Vestibule, the first interior that you will see during the tour, is decorated with Egyptian statues, signs of Zodiac.
While coming closer to the main staircase, you will see painting on stucco made by Scotti that survived during WWII.
The Hall of Knights is another interesting interior in Grand Palace in Pavlovsk, was the reception room for the Maltese Chivalric Order of Knights, who fled Malta after Napoleon's invasion and found sanctuary in Russia. Pavel became the Grand Master of the Order, despite the fact that his appointment could not be recognized by the Pope.
After the excursion in the Grand Palace in Pavlovsk we will have a walk in the former imperial park which is the biggest landscape park in Europe.
Duration 5 hours
Prices (in US dollars)
|Group size||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax||9 pax||10 pax|
|Price per person||173||185||212||223||235||247||273||285||297||308|
- Guide service for the whole tour
- Transport by modern, air conditioned vehicle for the whole tour
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the main Hermitage complex (it doesn’t include the collection of Impressiomists)
- Photo permission at all sites
- Bottled water (1 bottle per person)
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Maps of the city
What's not included
- Meals (lunch costs about 15 USD)
- Souvenirs. Both can be paid by credit card
Book a tour! If you book two tours, you’ll get a 5% discount for each tour!