Catherine’s Palace is situated in Pushkin, which is approximately 1 hour away from Saint Petersburg. On the way to the Catherine’s Palace you will see unique sights. St Peterburg’s House of Soviets constructed in Stalinist style.
You will also see the Monument to the Heroic Defenders of Leningrad located at the focal point of Ploshchad Pobedy (Victory Square).
The main feature is a 48-metre obelisk and an eternal flame in the centre of the monument surrounded by the wall with inscriptions. There are also many statues of the victims and the heroes of Leningrad.
The highlight of the tour is a visit to Catherine’s Palace which was badly damaged during WWII. The most famous interiors are the Great Hall and the Amber Room which will definitely delight you by opulence of sophisticated gilded decorations, sparkling inserts of mirrors. 5.7 tons of amber were used to restore the Amber Room. That is why it is called man-made miracle.
Duration 5 hours
Prices (in US dollars)
|Group size||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax||9 pax||10 pax|
|Price per person||198||235||287||323||360||397||448||485||522||558|
- Guide service for the whole tour
- Transport by modern, air conditioned vehicle for the whole tour
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the main Hermitage complex (it doesn’t include the collection of Impressiomists)
- Photo permission at all sites
- Bottled water (1 bottle per person)
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Maps of the city
What's not included
- Meals (lunch costs about 15 USD)
- Souvenirs. Both can be paid by credit card
Book a tour! If you book two tours, you’ll get a 5% discount for each tour!