This excursion includes a tour to the Grand Peterhof palace where you will see genius restoration of all interior elements. Before entering the Grand Peterhof Palace we will explore the Upper Park which was originally laid by Peter I.
After seeing the Grand Peterhof Palace and the Upper we will have a tour around Low Park which is called Russian Versailles, is one of Russia's most famous and picturesque tourist attractions.
Peterhof can be reached by a hydrofoil boat but has to be booked and paid in advanced. The Bath Wing and the Monplaisir Palace can be included in the tour but have to be booked and paid in advance.
Duration 5 hours
Prices (in US dollars)
|Group size||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax||9 pax||10 pax|
|Price per person||205||248||307||350||393||437||495||538||582||625|
- Guide service for the whole tour
- Transport by modern, air conditioned vehicle for the whole tour
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Big Palace and Low Park
- Photo permission at all sites
- Bottled water (1 bottle per person)
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Maps of the city
What's not included
- Meals (lunch costs about 15 USD)
- Souvenirs. Both can be paid by credit card
Book a tour! If you book two tours, you’ll get a 5% discount for each tour!