A unique collection of paintings of the impressionists and post-impressionists is located in newly restored wing of the General Stuff Building. You will enjoy not only art but also newly created interiors as central Grand Enfilade and restored according to the original design interiors of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Empire that was located in the building. You can also enjoy a small collection of items produced by Faberge Company and 18th century Russian Guards Museum.
This half-day tour also includes a boat trip along rivers and canals that will allow to enjoy all sights of the Northern Venice from water.
Prices (in US dollars)
|Group size||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax||9 pax||10 pax|
|Price per person||211||248||303||341||378||416||471||508||545||583|
- Guide service for the whole tour
- Transport by modern, air conditioned vehicle for the whole tour
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the museums
- Photo permission at all sites
- Bottled water (1 bottle per person)
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Maps of the city
What's not included
- Meals (lunch costs about 15 USD)
- Souvenirs. Both can be paid by credit card
Haven’t found your dream tour?
Please contact us and we will design a special customer-tailored tour for you.