This 3-day shore excursion will allow you to see the highlights, the most magnificent palaces and the suburbs of Saint Petersburg.
During this tour you will enter Peter and Paul Cathedral (burial place for Russian emperors and empresses from Peter I to Nickolas II), Saint Isaak Cathedral, Church on the Spilled Blood and the Hermitage Museum. Also, enjoy a visit to Catherine's Palace (and Amber Room) in Pushkin, a walk in the former imperial park, and a boat trip along the canals.
We will also visit Peterhof, which is called Russian Versailles, is one of Russia's most famous and picturesque tourist attractions.
The Faberge Museum will amaze you with exquisite luxury and dazzling opulence.
For this tour you do not need a Russian visa as I will provide you with VISA-FREE SUPPORT.
Metro ride can be included in the tour.
Prices (in US dollars)
|Group size||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax||9 pax||10 pax|
|Price per person||1347||1464||1581||1698||1815||1932||2049||2166||2283||2400|
- Guide service for the whole tour
- Transport by modern, air conditioned vehicle for the whole tour
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the museums
- Photo permission at all sites
- Bottled water (1 bottle per person)
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Maps of the city
What's not included
- Meals (lunch costs about 15 USD)
- Souvenirs. Both can be paid by credit card