In two days you will visit the most magnificent and luxurious places in Saint Petersburg and outside the city.
The first day we will enjoy Pushkin. We will visit Catherine's Palace (Amber Room), then we will walk in the Imperial park of Pushkin. After that we will have a lunch stop where we will enjoy traditional lunch at the cafe or restaurant. Then we will enjoy a tour around the grand Saint Isaak's Cathedral. We will finish the day by a boat trip along canals. After that I will accompany you to the place where you would like to finish the tour.
The next day we will visit Peterhof (Big Palace and Low Park) and we will feel imperial atmosphere at the Hermitage. The last point of interest is Church on the Spilled Blood.
Prices (in US dollars)
|Group size||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax||9 pax||10 pax|
|Price per person||845||880||915||950||985||1020||1055||1090||1125||1160|
- Guide service for the whole tour
- Transport by modern, air conditioned vehicle for the whole tour
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the to the museums
- Photo permission at all sites
- Bottled water (1 bottle per person)
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Maps of the city
What's not included
- Meals (lunch costs about 15 USD)
- Souvenirs. Both can be paid by credit card